On the 24th of March after the completion of events on the Netcore Main Stage we have an intensive Workshop available as a premium upgrade.
Times: 3PM-8PM GMT // 9AM-2PM CT // 11AM-4PM ET
Jenna Tiffany, Chartered Marketer, F IDM
This is led by the highly accredited email strategist Jenna Tiffany, Chartered Marketer & Fellow, a member of the DMA Email Council.
5 hours of intense email marketing strategy workshopping limited strictly to a maximum of 10 participants to ensure full interactivity and personal attention can be achieved.
At the moment you can purchase the upgrade option and we will include all access to Inbox Expo, all stages, all areas.
What is included in the Premium Ticket?
- Full Unrestricted Access to Inbox Expo
- Early Access to All Recordings after The Event
- Intensive VIP Email Strategy Workshop of 5 hours 24th March 2021
- One 45 min Private Follow-up & Private Consultation with Jenna Tiffany
- emailexpert Certified Attendance & Workshop Completion:
Verifiable on your Linkedin Profile under Certification & Accreditation
- A copy of Jenna Tiffany’s Book released in May “Marketing Strategy: Overcome Common Pitfalls and Create Effective Marketing”
Synopsis of the Workshop
An email marketing strategy is essential in not only driving success with your campaigns but also in providing revenue to your business. Yet it remains one of the critical challenges email marketers face. In this workshop, Jenna will provide you with her new easy to digest strategy format using new models and frameworks which feature in her soon to be published book: Marketing Strategy: Overcome common pitfalls and create effective marketing. This workshop will guide you on the approaches to take to evaluate your current email approach and create a successful email strategy specific to your business and subscribers.
You’ll learn and we’ll explore:
- Strategy – what is it and how you can use it to enhance your email marketing programme
- How to define objectives for your email activity using Jenna’s SCALE framework
- Examples of successful email strategies
- Assess the internal and external factors that may be hindering your email performance
- The formula for creating an email marketing strategy using Jenna’s framework
- Where to start when planning your next email campaign
- Learn how to segment, target and position your next email campaign effectively
- Good and bad examples, methods and pitfalls to avoid when creating your strategy
- How to establish KPIs & techniques to use to evaluate performance
- An email strategy blueprint you can take back to the office
Following this workshop, you’ll walk away with the knowledge on the key elements to include in an email strategy and be able to apply this specifically to your organisation along with a free copy of Jenna’s new book which will be available in May 2021.
Pricing & Invoicing
The price on Hopin includes access to all stages all parts of the event, networking and downloads after the event of main stage sessions.
Once the event has begun if there are places left the upgrade will be priced at $695 with no discounts available.
All members of the Data & Marketing Association of the UK can get a 10% discount by requesting payment by invoice in Live chat at the event site https://hopin.com/events/inbox/
Tickets can be purchased on site by credit card for US$695 https://hopin.com/events/inbox.
However if you require invoicing in UK Pounds or Euro please reach out again by Live Chat and et us know details and we can raise an invoice in your local currency.
There is no VAT payable on tickets.