Whilst there is a huge appetite to attend in person events it is still sensible to be cautious with our behaviour. To minimise the risks associated with an in person event we are taking a number of steps to try and safeguard the health of attendee’s.
- Providing hand sanitization stations throughout the trade show and conference rooms.
- Conducting temperature checks at all entrances using Video Technology
- You need to wear face masks indoors at all times, please ensure you have ample supply.
- We have limited the capacity of meeting rooms and exhibit areas.
- We require all delegates be fully vaccinated or have recently tested negative.
- All international/EU travellers will need to provide proof of vaccination/negative test to enter Spain.
- Local visitors should be prepared to show their EU Covid Safe App indicating negative status or full vaccination.
- The hotel takes enhanced cleaning measures in all areas including the meeting rooms and trade areas.
- Preparing and serving food for lunch and coffee breaks allows for full social distancing.
- We follow all local guidelines and more in terms of trying to secure our delegate and speaker safety.
Attendee’s will also have the opportunity to choose from 3 stickers indicating the level of comfort they have with socialising with others.
If you are ready for in person events we hope to see you at Inbox Expo Winter Edition in Valencia Spain.