Chicago, IL, USA
Online from Chicago, IL, USA
About: Phil Davis
Phil is a data industry veteran, previously holding high-ranking positions at a number of well-known players, including CEO of Rapleaf (now a division of TowerData), President of ConsumerBase and SVP/HD of the online division of Equifax. At TowerData, Phil helps clients identify better, more efficient ways to engage their prospects and customers.
How to Treat New Customers Like Loyalty
“I. Customer loyalty programs and marketing have, by far, the highest engagement for brands.
– You know what they’re purchased, what they like, how to speak to them, etc.
– This key data gained over time with a customer helps them stay loyal to your brand as you market to them with the right, relevant messaging.
II. Early audiences/almost-customers get the short end of the stick
– Less personalization, off-the-mark marketing
– Less likely to become customers if they don’t feel personally marketed to.
III. Use data to make a great first impression for those early audiences/almost-customers
– Effective, impactful data can help create engaging messaging across platforms, even before they make a purchase.
– Improves ROI and future marketing decisions.
– Engage in loyalty-like marketing for your newest customers.
IV. Advanced tip: Unresponsive emails?
– Just because people aren’t opening YOUR emails doesn’t mean they aren’t opening any at all.
– After improving your email campaigns, try to re-engage “”inactive”” users.”
Learn to make a great first impression with new customers, learn how to use data to safely tailor a personalized experience for new customers, learn how to re-engage past customers that stopped opening emails